(C)ENTRE 4 TRANSLATION
Translation & Proof-reading
· The subjects I usually translate are technical translations, based on my working experience. In particular: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Veterinary, Agricultural and Marketing. I also translate certificates and now undertake a considerable amount of Proof reading of translations including those which have already been proof read..
· In order to maintain a professional approach to translation, text has to be seen before undertaking a translation. This will allow me to judge if I am comfortable with the subject, the terminology involved and the layout required. If I am not, I would advise you to seek the skills of another translator more experienced with the job in hand.
· The target audience is also important to know. As style, pronounceability, word choice, phrasing and sentence length – all will vary, depending on where your text will appear.
· Reference material might be needed, i.e. any similar previous translation made in the past, of the same subject, that is, if you wish to maintain consistency. For example to maintain the same Trade names …etc.
· The final work can be submitted by post printed as a hardcopy in black & white or colour, as an Electronic file on a floppy disk, or sent by e-mail either as a Word 2000 file or a PDF file. The latter means you would be able to read and print the Arabic text without having Arabic enabled software
I have been selected by
· “Frequent comments were made on the accuracy of the Arabic language used in the posters and flyers that we had on display” this is an extract from one of my happy clients. I am proud of this and of the fact that I have always met the mutually agreed deadlines I was given.
· Please refer to my CV for the specialty subjects, equipment used…etc.